Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Decorations

With all our little ones in the family back in Michigan now we didn't go all out like we normally do; however, we did put up a few decorations for Halloween this year. Here are some pics.

I just think this is cute!

Our $1.00 tombstone...gotta love the dollar stores.

These scary looking witches, that kinda freak me out.

Wreath I made a few years ago.

Lightbulb witches, and music box that we created a few years ago - original design by my cousin Julie.

Some of my favorites - my calico kitty halloween collection.

Have to have a cool looking center piece for Halloween.

Super fun ghosts and witch decorating the front of the house.

My Neighbors ghosts - i just think these are so fun!



HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Whoa, your THAT is not going ALL OUT. I think you put my little pumpkin wreath and Halloween lights to shame. :)