Thursday, July 29, 2010

It's raining, it pouring,....

They say when it rains it pours. Sometimes it feels like life is one long monsoon season.


So after noticing an alarming use of the litter box I took my kitty (Jasmine) to the vet yesterday. Only to find out that my poor chubby kitty suffers Feline Diabetes. So now she has to have oral medication for infection, and 2 shots of insulin every day, plus weekly follow up with the vet. Poor kitty. I feel so bad for her.

SO, I just went through a 8 month period of daily medications and constant vet visits with my poor dog bodee who passed a few months ago. My cat (Juliet) is typically into the vets every 4-6 months for UTI infections and now I get to start all over with my kitty Jasmine. 

I'm really ready for the monsoons to end. I need some sunshine :) The other day I said to my mom "it will get better" to which she responded "no it doesn't. That is just a lie we tell ourselves to get through the day" I had to laugh because I think sometimes she is right. If you made it this far, thanks for listening. today I am just feeling sorry for self and  I really just needed to vent. Tomorrow I will be back to my normal chipper self.

Have a beautiful day, and thanks so much for allowing me to pout and whine :)

No comments: