Monday, May 16, 2011

off to the surgery center

hi everyone. Sorry I haven't been online and reading blogs much the past few months. Between my gallbladder acting up and being anemic I haven't done much but sleep. On the flip side it has been a fantastic diet! I've lost more then 20 pounds. Can't complain about that! So I'm leaving in about an hour to go get my gallbladder out, which should leave me feeling much much better!

Hope everyone is well. Will be feeling better and back to reading blogs just as soon as I heal up.

(hugs)

3 comments:

Abracadebra Designs said...

Hey Liss, I hope you have a speedy healing period and that you feel better soon.
-Debbie

Anonymous said...

Take care of yourself!

Blissful Banter of a Creative Crafter said...

Thank you for the kind words you left on my blog. I hope your surgery went well. I had that surgery about 14 years ago, after my son was a month old. You bounce back quick!
Analisa in Dubai