Friday, March 30, 2012

EBEG Traveling Box

The EGEB team started a traveling box. It is our hope to keep it traveling between the members of hte group, so that we can all share our treasures with eachother. The only rule is that for what ever you take out, you put back in of equal or great value.

I got the box yesterday, so I wanted to share some photographs of all the goodies inside, and the goodies I am sharing.

I took the super yummy turquoise and gold fabric, and a few stones from this wonderful lot.

Isn't the ribbon wonderful? I took a set of blue and cream beads from this.

I took some pretty white shells that I thought had incredible texture to them.

This is my loot that I'm sharing. Lots of czech beds, and some fun stones. Hopefully there will be at least one thing in here that everyone will like.

1 comment:

Crimson Frog Designs by Kinga Nichols said...

Hey Liss,
I am so happy you liked the box! And your stash is amazing, the next person will be happy lucky to get this treasure chest.
Kinga