Thursday, January 12, 2012

My Newest Piece...

Hi everyone! PHEW... Finished! This is a special order that was promised to a friend a few months ago. With all the craziness going on it was put on the back burner, yet was constantly on my mind. I struggled with this piece for a number of reasons. However, if I might quote  the famous writer who said ..."I hate writing, I love having written". This is one of those pieces that tortured me; however,  I am completely in love with the end result.



See more photographs of my work and this piece here.

Have a beautiful day!



5 comments:

Robbie said...

This is beautiful!!!! Just wonderful!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

It really is a stunning piece. Simply elegant!

Shonette said...

I absolutely love this piece! Thanks for sharing it today on facebook, it really is stunning..
have you come up with a name yet ?

Andrea Isfan said...

Amazing!!!!!!

Évi said...

I really like it, was really beautiful!