Tuesday, July 5, 2011

i'm still here

Hi everyone. I just wanted to drop a quick post and let everyone know I was still here. I know it's been a long while since I've posted. I hope to write a more elaborate post in the very near future.

Thing is that I do have a disability that occasionally kicks me in my butt, and between my gall bladder surgery and my condition i've spent a great deal of time in bed these past few months. When this happens it is a struggle to be on the computer.  SO I have missed everyone, and I am anxious to catch up on everyone's blog. I'm hoping everyone is having a Fantastic summer! And that everyone had a wonderful 4th.

Again, I can't wait to catch everyone up on the few things I have been doing, and very eager to see what  everyone else has been up to.


Will write soon. (HUGS)

So trusting, free, and relaxed. I adore, and envy her when she is in this state of being.

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Hi
Sorry to hear that you have been under the weather, but so glad to hear from you. Several of my blog friends have been MIA and I hope I hear from them too. For most, its just the time of the year.

Lynn said...

I too have been MIA lately, although not for the reasons you are. Goodness! I hope things start turning around for you :)