Tuesday, July 5, 2011

i'm still here

Hi everyone. I just wanted to drop a quick post and let everyone know I was still here. I know it's been a long while since I've posted. I hope to write a more elaborate post in the very near future.

Thing is that I do have a disability that occasionally kicks me in my butt, and between my gall bladder surgery and my condition i've spent a great deal of time in bed these past few months. When this happens it is a struggle to be on the computer.  SO I have missed everyone, and I am anxious to catch up on everyone's blog. I'm hoping everyone is having a Fantastic summer! And that everyone had a wonderful 4th.

Again, I can't wait to catch everyone up on the few things I have been doing, and very eager to see what  everyone else has been up to.


Will write soon. (HUGS)

So trusting, free, and relaxed. I adore, and envy her when she is in this state of being.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Hi
Sorry to hear that you have been under the weather, but so glad to hear from you. Several of my blog friends have been MIA and I hope I hear from them too. For most, its just the time of the year.

Lynn said...

I too have been MIA lately, although not for the reasons you are. Goodness! I hope things start turning around for you :)