Friday, March 11, 2011

February Challenge Piece completed

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to share the necklace I made for the local bead store challenge here in Arizona. It's not a win or lose challenge, we all just get together, the shop provides the kit at half the cost, and each month we come back to get a new kit, and show eachother what we made the prior month. I really love how this one turned out. I think this one is going into my own jewelry box :)

Hope everyone is well. I've hardly been been able to pull myself from the tv today so I've accomplished almost nothing. All of thee natural disasters, so very very sad. Just heart breaking, not to mention humbling when you realize how small we are and powerless when it comes to mother nature.I finally forced myself to get out and take a walk.

 The weather was amazing today! Around 81 Degrees, and Just beautiful :) Funny just a few weeks ago it was 30 degrees. The beautiful weather makes me want to make a floral summery piece.





2 comments:

lilylovekin said...

What a lovely necklace you created, it looks like hours of work, I don't know where you get the patience to create something like this. It is beautiful. Enjoy the day.

Pretty Things said...

That's gorgeous and looks like it took a LOT of time!