Thursday, September 9, 2010

Finally Finished!


hi everyone! I hope everyone is well. I do apologize for my absence. Sometiems it it hard for me to be on the computer. A mixture of lack of sleep, and the medications I take cause me to fall asleep as soon as I get on the computer, making it virtually impossible to do any blogging. SO please do know I have been thinking of you all, and will do my very best to catch up on everyones blogs.




So here is my latest piece :) it took several attempts, but I am pleased with how it turned out.

5 comments:

Robbie said...

WOW! I just clicked on the picture to get a better look and it's fantastic!!! Love it, love it!!! Beautiful work and workmanship for sure!!!

Unknown said...

You are awesome! That is truly a work of heart! Don't worry I have no trouble waiting for you to post!

Hugs

Abracadebra Designs said...

Wowza,
Just stumbled upon your blog, and am immediately treated to gorgeous eye candy. Love, Love, Love this piece. Great design & perfect bead work. Cant wait to check out rest of blog. Am now following.
-Debbie

Pretty Things said...

WOoooooow. Jaw droppingly gorgeous!

Monica said...

Bllissima!!!!!